Welcome to the only website featuring literature and stories about homeschoolers!
READ A NEW BOOK MONTH
We read and review any short-story, picture book, or novel that relates to homeschooling. The site gives parents and children the chance to find books that talk about situations they can relate to. HomeschoolLiterature.com is new!We’re working on lesson plans, author interviews, more reviews, and maybe expanding into other closely related topics. If you would like to get involved, here are some possibilities:
- Like the site? Think we should go about it differently? Comment publicly on our About Us page or privately with Contact Us.
- Know a book or story that should be covered on this site? Tell us! Use the Contact Us page.
- Want to write a review for us? Please do. Use the Contact Us page. Thanks, we can use the help.
- Want to elaborate, agree, or disagree with a review? You can make comments on the bottom of each review.
- Think this site is a great idea? Link to it from your blog, Facebook account, or homeschool group.
- Want to reprint our reviews in your homeschool newsletters or on your website? You may if you include a link back to us.
- Have feedback for us? Good, don’t be shy; this site is for you so tell us what you think.
- Like the review and want to buy the book? Just click on book pic and it will take you to the author’s site or Amazon to buy it!
Dear Children’s Book Publishers…
Want to see MORE books about homeschoolers? Let your favorite children’s book publishers know. Click here to find out how!
Find these books in your local library
WorldCat is the world’s largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
Homeschool Literature thanks Time4Learning (homeschooling resource), Time4Writing (writing courses for homeschoolers), and VocabSpellingCity (Word Find, Word Search, Crossword Puzzles Online) for their sponsorship.